Monday, October 1, 2007

10 different flavors

1. My iron skillet is my favorite thing I own.
2. Approximately 53 "secret crushes" have tried to reach me through my yahoo bulk mail folder.
3. Jon and I picked apples at his parents' house yesterday and I am going to be canning some applesauce for the first time in several years.
4. Last night was the first night we slept with all the windows closed.
5. It's amazing how you can read the entire job section of the Maine Sunday Telegram and not see one that you will apply for.
6. I am going to make a quilt this winter inspired by this painting by Will Barnet:

7. On my desk is a Frisch's Big Boy coin bank with money from France, Cuba, Belize, Ireland, and Japan. I have only been to one of those places.
8. Some day I am going to own a tug boat company (run off biodiesel.)
9. I think I am not going to give up on music after all. Not just yet.
10. Sometimes I don't really like change (ahem, Iron and Wine, Local 188.)