Saturday, October 13, 2007

10 things i want

1. A job that I want to stay at for years and can grow in and with a boss that I love.
2. Some silverware that doesn't have plastic blue handles.
3. An airbrushed t-shirt with the word "Tooken" on it.
4. A crock pot.
5. A doctor who knows my name without looking at a chart. Oh, OK, I would settle for just health care.
6. One more day of 65 degree weather so I can jump in the ocean one more time.
7. A mutt. (Part German Shepherd, part lab, maybe some Rottweiler?) Actually, a Mutt just like Hershey on Vesper St.
8. A Halloween costume idea.
9. Hot dance skillz.
10. Cheap plane tickets home for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I want...I want to take a walk with you! I am lucky to already have #2, 4 & 5. I could also use some of #9 (any ideas where to get some)?

Ever since you told me about your blog I have been reading it on a regular basis. What I have discovered is that blogging is a great way to share with your friends (and strangers) what's on your mind...a subtle way to communicate general thoughts.

. said...

Shatema,
Doesn't your ethnic background automatically give you dance skillz?