Tuesday, October 2, 2007

6 things seen on the East Side

1. Is that Jake Gyllenhall's face glued to the back of a stop sign on Vesper and Moody?
2. Councilor Kevin Donoghue riding his bike up Munjoy Hill while talking on a cell phone.
3. Partial pineapple and pair of pants (Fore St. at Munjoy South.)

4. Dude in SUV yelling and cussing out his window at me to get off my ----in cell phone . Apparently he did not want to stop for me in the crosswalk at Fore and Exchange and thought my talking would be a good scapegoat.
5. Lovely red poppies in the Garden in Progress at the St. Lawrence Arts and Community Center.
6. Dead, smooshed worm in the shape of a heart on the Prom.
7. Me working on my computer in my car at the corner of Vesper and the Prom because we can no longer get online in my apt! :(

No comments: