Thursday, September 27, 2007

Global warming, eh?

Last week of Sept. and it was 90 degrees yesterday! Now, I work in the environmental field, and am totally concerned about global warming, and do what I can to try and reduce my carbon footprint. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. I rode my bike to my friend Jed's house and played in the sprinkler! And, I am a little bit excited about wearing my new summer dress before next year. (Maybe to the amazing Sontiago's new CD release party!) I got it for $10 at Marshall's on clearance, considering fall...was here.

Back to reality: I am also excited that in the past few weeks I have had more and more conversations with total strangers at the grocery store, farmers' market, coffee shop, etc, about our current administration, and it is giving me hope. Apparently George Bush doesn't need to be bothered with the UN workshops on global warming, or any binding international treaties. But, he'll make it to the dinner. Cause he really needs a free meal.

No comments: