Monday, December 17, 2007

Xmas list

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE (from entirely reasonable to entirely unreasonable)
you knew it was coming...
-Frye black harness boots, blue harness boots, or the blue boots from a previous post


-a better iPod than my shuffle

-a new coat
-

-some new earrings
-Sontaigo's new CD Steel Yourself
-a new tablecloth
-Henckle knives
-a vintage spice rack
-a hanging pot rack
-egg poaching thing from Fat Baxter's
-a new guitar: Scott Conley acoustic and Fender Telecaster electric
-new potholders
-blue pitcher from Clay City Redux for cream
-this dress from Only Hearts, which would look better on me because I won't have that silly look on my face.
-Van Morrison and the Cheiftains Irish Heartbeat CD
-a new office chair
-my student loans paid off
-a Thai Yoga massage from Guy McChesney
-tickets all over the world
-an organizational consultant
-a cleaning person to do my fish tank
-something small, circular, sparkly, size 7. What?! A girl can always hope.

1 comment:

amanda jennifer said...

you're funny. but you should probably take whatever you get and be happy about the thought that went into it... i'll tell you about it sometime.