Saturday, May 31, 2008

birthday!!

So far, I have had an amazing birthday weekend! And it's only halfway over! My lovely friend Daisy came in town and we got to spend some good QT together watching Sex in the City with a theater full of ooh-ing and ah-ing women. Plus my brother and niece are coming in town this week! Plus this morning I got flowers from the mum and pop. But the best part was the birthday gift left in my living room this morning from Jon. True to form, he got me something extremely practical, something he knew I would use every day, something I really needed. True to form, he didn't wrap it. With a nod to my recent wishes for something sparkly and expensive...he got me a gold sparkly BIKE!!! I feel like I'm 12 again! I got a bike for my birthday!

I love it. Love love love. Summer is here and I am gonna be a super fast bike riding machine!

No comments: