Wednesday, March 26, 2008

wite out adds to the fun of my day

What can i say...it's a bloggy day.

So, I saved some wite-out for years, knowing that someday i would need it. That day was today. However, the tip got clogged, as one might imagine, and the plastic apparently became brittle. What do you get when you squeeze something with a clogged tip and a brittle case? That's right, wite-out all over your hands and in your hair and all in the wrong places on your job applications. (Luckily, though, not on my favorite Rogues Gallery t-shirt! Phwew!)

So, i looked online for ways to get it off, cause that shit's sticky. Here is a run-down of the suggestions:
1. Scrub with a green scrubby: My skin is too delicate. Didn't try.
2. Mineral or baby oil: In the days of sunscreen who the heck has this in their house?
3. Rubbing alcohol: didn't work.
4. Suncreen: I used the oldest, grossest bottle of Banana Boat in the house. You know that bottle, you buy better stuff cause you hate it but then you don't throw it away cause you hate to waste. Didn't work, my skin smells nasty.
5. Olive oil: no.
6. Nail polish remover: yes! Ouch! Stingy and stinky!

My hands are now crispy and wite-out free.

Moral: just cross a line through it and get on with your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.